Sunday, April 25, 2010

Random Thoughts

A thought popped in my head yesterday, (if you know me at all you'll know my thought process is quirky) while watching Leona kitty roam the bathroom floor desperate for any kind of attention, "She must think I am the most vain person in the world."  They say not to anthropomorphize your pets thoughts, and that most folks think cats and dogs know nothing of vanity, but I beg to differ.  Maybe they don't go to the lengths and degrees that we do to keep up with current tends and fashion, but they definitely know when they are looking might dapper, I must say.  I digress, back to my thought...  It takes me at least three times as long to get primped and ready for the day as it takes my handsome husband.  (Thought leap: man, it sucks to be a girl.)  A good chunk of my time with Leona is when I am getting ready in the morning and preparing for sleep at night.  In both cases, I'm doing a long drawn out routine in front of the bathroom mirror, hence the thought.

Moving on...


I saw this picture in a free magazine I receive due to some affiliation within the interior design realm, Riviera Interiors.  It's of a community room in Culver City, California, designed by Angeleno Interiors for Upward Bound House which provides emergency housing for 18 families.

What caught my eye was the children's table in the middle.  How cool would it be to have that as your coffee table in your living room when you have (a) limited space and (b) toddlers?!  I'm inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment