Thursday, April 1, 2010

Meg Whitman is full of shit, man.

(Did you notice how I put her picture on the right?)

My fourth impression is that Meg Whitman is a hypocrite.  

Why don't these multi-millionaires do something more productive with their money rather than trying to gain more power?  Take a tip from Bill and Melinda Gates, and try helping out the needy instead of yourself.  Make a change that makes sense.

I'll be voting my party line for Governor this November.

Stepping down from my soap box now.

3 comments:

  1. I had to look up who she was. This was a sad realization that I am so out of the news. Some interesting facts I learned courtesy of Wikipedia:

    1. He husband is the 4th. Not Jr., not the third, the fourth! To be specific, his name is Griffith Rutherford Harsh IV. I'm pretty sure this is not a real person.
    2. She managed and marketed Mr. Potato Head. True fact.
    3. She votes infrequently and called her record "atrocious."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie,

    #1 is a great fact!
    #3 my point exactly

    HEYO!

    ReplyDelete