Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ultrasound: Gender Inconclusive & New Shoes

I teased that an upcoming post would indicate the gender of the Bean-Bean growing in my belly.  I must have jinxed it somehow because I kept telling people, "If the baby cooperates.  If the baby cooperates."  Well, the baby did NOT cooperate!  He/she was sitting Indian style (crossed legged) and was being "shy," as they say.  The Ultrasound Tech. guessed it was a girl.  Unsatisfied with our results we have scheduled an appointment for a non-medical ultrasound in a few weeks.  Hopefully some orange juice and acrobatics will help in uncovering the mystery for us.


 In other news: Hubby has been in desperate need of some Rainbow Sandal replacements.  We took a ride down to the outlet factory in San Clemente this after and discovered our new favor kicks!  We each got a pair.  Mine are the light tan (as shown) and Matt's are a light whitish cream color.  They look super smooth and are oh, so comfortable!  I am really hoping they will be available in grey soon [ladies, size 6].  The color I chose and pink were my only two options. 

No comments:

Post a Comment