Friday, October 8, 2010

Ugh, my blog has turned into an "I heart Baby Bear" bore-fest

It may appear that I have no life or that my life is centered around the care of Baby Bear.  I assure you that is not the case.  Just to prove my previous statement wrong I'm now posting yet another silly picture of, you guessed it, Baby Bear.  I'm so predictable.





This is the result of bringing the boys in when the sun started going down at 5:30.  I think we're all going to get cabin fever once the time changes. 

What I loved most about the empty plastic bucket on Baby Bear's head is that I clearly recall doing pretty much the exact same thing at his age, but in my case it was a beach bucket.  Picture a community pool and a purple bucket.

Coming soon: Bean-Bean ultrasound photos and a declaration of pink or blue in our near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment