Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Will the real Tracy Morgan please stand up?

I find  Tracy Morgan hilarious!  My friend, Jackie, suggested I listen to his book on tape, The New Black (because it's waaay better read by him than reading his words).  Since I have yet to search and find this gem, Jackie recently mentioned that Terry Gross of NPR's Fresh Air interviewed Tracy about his life and fore mentioned book.

I have always wondered what Tracy was like when he's not "on."  And now I think I have some sort of idea.  Please click the link Tracy Morgan and enjoy the comedy and reality that is The New Black. 

"That rabbit's going to ruin my credit!" -- Tracy Morgan

2 comments:

  1. I have the audiobook on my computer, I just need to figure out how to burn a 4 hour disc. Audible.com is giving away a free audio book of your choice, so that's worth checking out too.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really interesting! I can't imagine drug dealing being my best option... I think my blinders are up and I don't even know it.

    ReplyDelete