Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pregnancy Progression Pix

I tried to put these pix in my last post, but it was proving more difficult than it should have been.  So, here is another post dedicated to my growing belly (and other expanding body parts as well):

Week 8

Week 16


Week 26

Week 36

I had my hair cut and colored last night.  My hair dresser and I were remarking on how fast my hair had grown in the last 6 weeks; the roots were much longer than normal.  

I'm currently at week 38, but we haven't uploaded that photo into the computer yet.  

P.S. I forgot to mention that about two weeks ago Matt uploaded the new Mac processing software and nearly deleted everything from our computer.  He was able to correct the problem, but figuring out where everything is now has me figuratively pulling my hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment