Monday, June 14, 2010

2nd Week of Summer Vacation as a Sitter

This is a little of what we did last week:

This is a space plan of the obstacle course we made (but never used) in the garage.  The creative process was the fun part.

Here's a pic of the sign directing neighbors to our obstacle course.  I love that the word "center" is spelled "centene." 

We made name tags for all the neighborhood kids too, but I failed to photograph those.  Basically, they were star shaped and colored with markers (much like the sign). 

I know it's not much, but this was a busy week for me.  We celebrated my dear friend, Theresa, in Palm Springs for her bachelorette party.  And we had a small birthday party for my father-in-law at Tacos Jaliscos - Mmmm! 

I need to learn how to put my foot down with the 6-year-old.  The 2-year-old & I want to go to the park, but older brother doesn't want to leave the house.  Time to toughen up, Em.  (personal pep-talk). 

1 comment:

  1. You are such an awesome & fun babysitter/nanny!! I know you are going to be an amazing mother someday!!! :D Love you! (PS - thanks for a wonderful weekend!!!!)

    ReplyDelete