Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Too Late for Gauchos???




Welcome to my blog.   I'm not one for jumping on the band-wagon, so I'm often left wondering, "Did what I just purchase already go out of style?!" Or, "Gosh, everyone has a Facebook and/or blog, so why not me?!"

JUMP:
I finally broke down and decided to blog about the mundane for my friends (a.k.a. Dugg-a-Roons) to keep up on the random things that go on in my life.

JUMP:
I bought gaucho pants at Target yesterday. Yes, I've tried on other pairs in the past (just as inexpensive -- because I'm notoriously cheap) and resisted the urge to purchase such a comfy article of clothing. Why then did I take me this long to finally buy a pair?! Should I return them?!
(I'm constantly returning things due to buyers remorse.)


1 comment:

  1. Definitely keep the gauchos. I've been harboring a love for them for a long time. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete